Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Life in General

I always say surround yourself with good people that bring out the best in you, because life is hard enough on your own.

I have found sometimes you can't make everyone happy. Sometimes you get a friend that complains constantly, a client that will never be happy, or perhaps just a person who is taking their own life issues out on you.

For the first time, I have found that I have someone that isn't happy with my work. After some painful conversations I still can't seem to get it right. Is this something that I am doing wrong, or is the plain fact that they will never be happy. Should I take this personally?

I think it is because I take things too personally. I am still working with this client to ensure they are happy. I'm starting to think that they never will be.

So if you can't please a customer, have you failed?

Perhaps that is where the saying comes from "You Can't Win them All" or the T-Shirt Al told us about "Fk You I'm from TEXAS."

No comments: