Monday, March 19, 2007

Fire Place Renos

I must say that I'm so happy that finally this project has been tackled. The only skill I have when it comes to home renovations is actually pick out what I would like the final product to look like; either than that, I'm not much help.

Nathan sort of helped out. Yeah sorta... uhmm he did all the work. So thank you so much. I absolutely love it.

Not to sure why my Christmas tree stand is in the first picture?!??

Also one more thing. Congrats to Chris and Des on your engagement and Chelsea and Jody... Very exciting.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shhhhhhhopotyk,

You're crazy, you're fun, and you love to drink. You're my
inspiration and bud for life. Love ya man.

Oh and yes love the fire place! Great job Nathan! lol

Anonymous said...

Very nice! i excite!